Hours: Flexible Full Time
About My IT Shop:
My IT Shop is a Retail IT Store that has been helping the local Noosa Community from the same location for over 10 years. We are a technology forward business with a focus on efficiency and doing it right the first time. We help our customers solve their problems properly, by doing what’s right for the customer. Not just selling them a new piece of technology that doesn’t really fix their issue. We’re not simply a Retail Sales store, we have 5-8 staff on per day Repairing Phones/Computers/Tablets/Consoles and much more. We’re a full service electronics store and we fix almost everything.
About the Job:
As a warehouse manager you are in charge of the warehouse and recycling facility. You will manage incoming and outgoing technology, be in charge of a team of people who will receive, grade, clean, box and ship off technology. Your job will be to keep things running and pitch in where needed. You will be expected to get your hands dirty, and be able to do all the jobs of your subordinates.
- Receiving Stock
- Grading Stock
- Cleaning Stock
- Packing Stock
- Organising the Warehouse
- Keeping the team busy and the process working
- Managing multiple team members
- Keeping the team motivated and efficiently working
- Rostering Staff
- Excellent Resource Management, ensure all staff are working on the right thing at the right time.
- Without stressing out the team, manage and meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to work Autonomously and not need constant supervision or management
- Be self motivated and self disciplined
- Strong ability to manage, lead and communicate and collaborate effectively with your team
- Enjoy running tests and trying new things.
Bonus Skills: (Not Required)
- Basic Understanding of computers and electronics
- Basic Understanding of Economics
Hours & Location:
You will be expected to work a fixed roster, but there is some flexibility. It does not have to be 9-5 Monday to Friday, and we can accommodate time off, as long as you’ve set your team up with things to do.
This role is a Full Time role, so you will be expected to work 38 hours per week based around your availability. This will begin as Casual position, however depending on demand and schedule it is likely you will receive full time hours or close to it if you want them.
You will be working at our Warehouse in Commerce Court, Noosaville.