Phone Repair Technician
Hours: Flexible Full Time
About My IT Shop:
My IT Shop is a Retail IT Store that has been helping the local Noosa Community from the same location for over 10 years. We are a technology forward business with a focus on efficiency and doing it right the first time. We help our customers solve their problems properly, by doing what’s right for the customer. Not just selling them a new piece of technology that doesn’t really fix their issue. We’re not simply a Retail Sales store, we have 5-8 staff on per day Repairing Phones/Computers/Tablets/Consoles and much more. We’re a full service electronics store and we fix almost everything.
About the Job:
As a Phone Technician your day to day responsibilities will be to diagnose and fix all mobile devices as they enter the store. This includes Mobile Phones, Tablets and other portable devices. The majority of repairs are Screens and Batteries on mostly iPhones and Samsungs, however we do repair many other mobile devices. You will be working your way up from Junior Technician to Senior technician, and be working with our Lead Technician to ensure all jobs get done in a timely manner.
- Working with sales staff to diagnose devices
- Fixing devices inside our 1 hour guarantee (Where Applicable)
- Consistently educating yourself on new devices and how to repair them
- Calling Customers to confirm their device is fixed or discuss their issues and possible solutions
- Quoting and Ordering Custom Ordered Repair Parts
- Working with Management to ensure Rostering is adequate to meet demand.
- Have experience or strong passion of repairing small electronic devices
- Have stable hands and accurate fine motor skills for repairing tiny devices
- Strong ability to work Autonomously and not need constant supervision or management
- Be able to Prioritise and Manage a Que of devices (We can have 5-50 Devices at any one time)
- Be willing to constantly learn and training others on new devices and how to fix them
- Have a fun and forward thinking attitude.
Hours & Location:
All roles with My IT Shop have flexibility, you don’t have to work a fixed 9-5 roster and we can work around your requirements.
This role is a Flexible Part/Full Time role, so we will work with you to achieve between 16-38 Hours per week based off your availability and schedule. This will be a Casual position, however depending on demand and schedule it is likely you will receive full time hours or close to it.
You will be working out the back of our Flagship Noosa Civic Store.