Hours: Flexible Full Time
Pay: $65,000pa + Car + Bonus
About My IT Shop:
My IT Shop is a retail IT store that has been helping the local Noosa Community from the same location for over 10 years. We are a technology forward business with a focus on efficiency and doing it right the first time. We help our customers solve their problems properly, by doing what is right for the customer. Not just selling them a new piece of technology that doesn’t really fix their issue. We are not just a retail sales store, we have 5-8 staff on per day repairing phones/computers/tablets/consoles and much more. We are a full service electronics store and we fix almost anything.
About the Job:
As a Store Manager your day to day responsibilities will be to ensure the smooth and consistent operation of the many Departments at My IT Shop. This includes working with department heads and staff to ensure resourcing is adequate to meet demand, publishing rosters and replacing sick or absent staff. Delegating and ensuring all required daily tasks are completed, approving timesheets, handling level 2 Complaints, ensuring employee snacks are stocked up, and keeping the team motivated and moving forward.
- Working with department heads to ensure resourcing is Adequate
- Creating and Publishing Rosters according to staff availability and needs (and approving time sheets based on Rosters)
- Keeping the team motivated and productive, and stomping out gossip and unproductive behavior
- Handling Level 2 complaints if Supervisors/Staff are unable to resolve
- Handling Banking/Cash Up
- Manage and oversee ordering of stock.
- Have a fun and forward thinking attitude.
- Have experience or a strong passion for keeping a team motivated and focused
- Have a strong desire to ensure exceptional customer service is provided and maintained.
- Have a strong ability to work autonomously and not need constant supervision or management
- Be able to sort and prioritize and manage a list of tasks both for yourself and your team to accomplish, often stretching days or weeks ahead.
- Be coachable, and thirsty to learn new tools, methods, management techniques etc to improve your skills and your effectiveness as a Manager.
All roles with My IT Shop have flexibility, you don’t have to work a fixed 9-5 roster and we can work around your commitments.
This role is a Flexible Full Time role, so we will work with you to achieve 38 Hours per week based on your availability and schedule. This will be a Full Time position.
You will be working out the back of our Flagship Noosa Civic Store.